Here's our list:
- Play mini golf, and hope the small person doesn't beat us!
- Finally sew together the bag of crochet squares I bought in a charity shop last year to make a blanket;
- Visit one of the big art galleries in London, taking along a sheaf of paper and a carton of crayons for our own little budding artist;
- Visit Hamleys for the first time with our bubs and try not to spend a fortune;
- Put all the random bits and bobs we've amassed into scrapbooks;
- Have a proper picnic in the countryside with our beautiful wedding gift picnic basket;
- Visit a farm to see, and hopefully feed, all the little lambs and piglets;
- Go to Legoland Windsor, possibly staying in the new hotel too;
- Visit a model village, maybe Bekonscot near Nanny's house, or the one at Southsea;
- Plant some tomatoes and peppers in pots on the balcony;
- And finally, visit Peppa Pig World at Paulton's Park!
Lara wanted to add a visit to Disneyland Paris to the list, but am not sure how financially achievable that is at the moment, and I think this bucket list thing has to be things we can actually tick off, maybe we'll add it to the summer list!
I think those are all achievable, and perhaps bloggable. Looking forward to lots of family fun in the sunshine now.
What's on your bucket list for spring?
And don't forget to enter our competitions!