65g caster sugar
60g light soft brown sugar
125g self raising flour
25g chocolate chips
25g fudge pieces
2. Prepare your 12 muffin cases.
3. Cut the butter into small pieces and mix it with the sugars in a big mixing bowl.
4. Cream the butter and sugar together until soft. You can do this with a wooden spoon or an electric whisk.
5. Break the eggs into a bowl, you have to be careful.
7. When it's all joined together, put the flour in. Mix it up again.
8. After that mixing it's thick, so put in your vanilla and milk. Mix it round again.
9. Put in the chocolate chips and the fudge pieces, and stir them round in it.
10. Make sure they go all the way through, then you can start putting it into the cases for the cakes. Spoon a lump in each time. Daddy helps you.
11. Ta-dah! You can cook your cakes now.
12. Bake for about 15 minutes. Then you have to put them on a rack to let them cool down.
13. After that you can decorate them how you like. We mixed up mascarpone cheese and icing sugar with a little bit of vanilla essence to make yummy frosting. Then Lara put on some fudge pieces and big chocolate stars!
14. Then you eat them!! Yum yum!!!!
And don't forget to enter our competitions!