I never really thought of myself as a 'Comper' before - someone who enters many, many competitions, sometimes even entering to win things they don't actually want or need! But somehow, with blogging comes comping, and last year I found myself entering - and winning - loads. There are blog competitions, Facebook competitions, Twitter competitions, even whole sites dedicated to directing you to competitions*.
We haven't done too badly so far this year, winning something every week - a duvet, a board game and a Nickelodeon goody bag so far! But after reading this post from esteemed serial comper Di Coke, I have decided to compile my own list of things I'd like to win this year. Consider this my comping cosmic order!
- Family holiday, overseas or at home, we don't mind!
- More Duplo for the girls
- Laptop or desktop to replace our knackered computer
- Overnight trip to Peppa Pig World
- Flatscreen TV to replace our slightly ropey old-style model
- Dualit toaster
- IKEA vouchers for the last remaining bits of furniture we need
- Tickets to Lollibop
- A good camera
- Hunter wellies for us all
- Merlin Annual Pass for unlimited entry to Sea Life, Blackpool Tower and Legoland
- Tickets to Peppa Pig World, or an annual pass!!
- Decent jeans for Steve
- Hotel mini-break in a city, preferably London, Bath, Exeter or Bristol
- Supermarket vouchers
- Spa treatments
- Caravan or cottage holiday in Devon
- A bigger car, preferably a 7 seater
- Clothing vouchers to treat myself with
Good luck with your comping this year, and if you haven't tried it yet, have a go!
* Try The Prizefinder for all sorts of competitions, or Superlucky for a monthly round-up of blog competitions.