Buying new bras – the fit
There are a few things to think about when shopping for new bras, starting with the fit. When trying on bras, discard any that:
· Ride up in the back,
· Cause back-bulge around the bra band
· Have straps that dig into your shoulders (even when adjusted)
· Cause your breasts to spill over the cups
· Leave a space between your breastbone and the bra
· Cause skin to spill out under your armpits
· Have underwire which slides down below your chest
If you can avoid these no-nos, you should end up with a well-fitting bra that is comfortable and flattering.
Buying new bras – the style
The style of bra you go for is a personal choice, dependent on what makes you feel the most comfortable and confident. However, you should also think about how much support you need when choosing a bra. For example, those with a large bust should choose D-K cup bras which are designed to offer the right support. You should also think about what you will wear the bra under when choosing the style as well as the colour.