Buying new bras – the fit
There are a few things to think about when shopping for new bras, starting with the fit. When trying on bras, discard any that:
· Ride up in the back,
· Cause back-bulge around the bra band
· Have straps that dig into your shoulders (even when adjusted)
· Cause your breasts to spill over the cups
· Leave a space between your breastbone and the bra
· Cause skin to spill out under your armpits
· Have underwire which slides down below your chest
If you can avoid these no-nos, you should end up with a well-fitting bra that is comfortable and flattering.
Buying new bras – the style
The style of bra you go for is a personal choice, dependent on what makes you feel the most comfortable and confident. However, you should also think about how much support you need when choosing a bra. For example, those with a large bust, either natural or enhanced with breast augmentation surgery, should choose D-K cup bras which designed to offer the right support. You should also think about what you will wear the bra under when choosing the style as well as the colour.