Having said that, I am currently on a mission to get the rest of this year's birthday presents bought and wrapped, and to get Christmas 'done'. With baby due early December, I will not be in the mood to plan, shop, wrap etc in November, and will be slightly preoccupied on Babymoon during December! So far I am short of two birthday presents, and have half the Christmas gifts bought, so not doing too badly.
The real problem though is when people ask me what I would like. I'm not sure if this is a getting older thing, but I have masses of ideas of what they can get the girls, but not many ideas for myself. And then some kind people have even started asking if there's anything in particular we need for baby. Third time round there isn't much I can think of off the top of my head, although I think we were short of first size babygrows for some reason. But having had a little Internet browse, I have found that Hampergifts stock some lovely new baby gifts.
Who wouldn't love one of these Baby Baskets or Deluxe Baby Hampers arriving at the door?
|Baby Girl Basket|
|Deluxe Baby Hamper (Boy)|
And this Rag Doll and Keepsake Book set is just adorable!
If you would like to win a gorgeous Deluxe Baby Hamper for a boy or girl, just enter via the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway ends at midnight on Sunday 8th September 2013.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competitions and Prize draws are open to UK residents only.
2. The winner can choose to deliver the hamper anywhere within the UK & Ireland.
3. No persons under 18 years of age may receive the winning prize if it contains alcohol.
4. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. Employees and agents of Hampergifts.co.uk Ltd. and their immediate friends & families are excluded.
6. The decision is final and will not be entered into.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any information provided is to Hampergifts and not to Facebook & the information will only be used for notifying the winner.