Have a look at my chosen pieces and then head over to the Kaleidoscope website to choose the best finishing piece. Leave me a link to the item, and the reason you have chosen it in the comments section below. If yours is one of the four I choose in two weeks' time, then you will be in with a chance of WINNING THE WHOLE OUTFIT!!!
Here's my outfit, suitable for Christmas shopping, family lunches and get togethers, even the Big Day itself. Kicking off with this stunning Striped V-Neck Dress in a knitted cotton mix with v-neck, elbow length sleeves, and bang on-trend stripe detail to the bodice. Oh and of course it's red, one of this autumn/winter's hottest colours!
This dress is the perfect sling on and look instantly stylish outfit, and what better way to wear it than with some comfy yet cool fashion boots? In stretch fabric with a side zip, these Heine Stretch Long Boots ensure a great fit and a great look. Elegant yet versatile, they can be worn with everything in your wardrobe.
And finally, every busy woman knows that the perfect handbag is essential at any time of year, and with all those shopping lists, diary dates, gadgets and more to juggle, this gorgeous Fiorelli Croc Grab Bag is ideal. A great formal bag that can take you from a day at the office to dinner in the evening, shopping trip to lunch date, it has 3 compartments and loads of space for everything you need. Oh and its uber stylish too!
So my outfit is:
What would you add to finish it off?
Here's a recap on how to enter:
- Look at the items I have chosen for my style board, and choose one item from Kaleidoscope that you think best completes the look.
- Leave a link to the item in the Comments section below, explaining why you think it is the best finishing touch. Please also leave a way to contact you - e-mail or Twitter ID.
- Do this by midnight on Monday 28th October.
- Open to UK entrants only.
After this phase of the competition closes on Monday 28th October, I will choose my four favourite pieces and ask all Attachment Mummy readers to vote for which one they think best completes the look. After 2 weeks, the item with the most votes wins - and the person who selected that item wins the entire outfit!!
Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition you must go to the Kaleidoscope website and pick an item to complete the look. In the comments section below, post a link to the item and explain why you picked that item. You must also leave a way to contact you.
2. Phase 1 closes at midnight on Monday 28th October 2013.
3. After the closing date I will pick 4 entries to go through to phase 2. The 4 items will be selected on how, in my opinion, they best fit the outfit, and the best reason for choosing them. My decision is final.
4. Entrants will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date if they have been selected for Phase 2.
1. A second blog post on Wednesday 30th October will showcase the 4 selected items.
2. The 4 entrants will need to encourage their friends and family to visit the blog post and vote for their chosen item in the comments section, saying why they think it should be the winner. (Only one comment per person.)
3. Phase 2 closes at midnight on Wednesday 13th November 2013.
4. The winner will be the person whose item received the most votes. My decision is final.
5. The winner receives the whole outfit as seen, including their chosen item. In the event that any item is out of stock, Kaleidoscope reserves the right to substitute another item up to the same value.
If any entry requirement is unclear, please e-mail me on email@example.com for clarification.