Every issue of CBeebies Magazine from the 16th July until the 7th October will come with two vouchers for kids to go free to a different attraction every issue. With some of the most popular kids' attractions in the country including Legoland, Chessington World of Adventures and Sealife, not to mention the newly opened CBeebiesland at Alton Towers Resort, this is going to be a hugely popular offer with parents.
According to Stephanie Cooper, Editor Pre-school:
"Keeping kids entertained during the long summer months can often be a challenge and we want to do our bit to help. We are delighted to team up with Merlin Entertainment on this fabulous offer. For a magazine priced under £3 for each issue parents can bring two kids for free to some of the country's best venues."
The campaign kicks off with SeaLife Centres in the current issue, no. 409 (o/s 16th July), priced £2.99. Also in this issue, there are two great makes to do with Mister Maker and the Octonauts, dinosaurs to colour with Andy, and a Sarah and Duck sticker picture all about the seasons! Plus two fantastic Timmy Time 'Sunny Days' reward charts, a seaside story with Mr.Bloom’s Nursery, and an ice cream sundae toy.
Lara loves CBeebies Magazine for all the familiar faces, fun activities, stories and ideas. Now she has become some kind of incredible human sponge for learning she is starting to have a go at the educational activities too, all backed up by the principles of the Early Years Curriculum. When she gets a new magazine she tends to have a look through by herself first, then asks us to read the stories and explain any worksheet pages. After another period of time having a go by herself she might ask for help with numbers or phonics, and then we do any art activities. After that the magazine goes into her box and will be regularly returned to for another read. Certainly more than a fortnight's worth for just £2.99!
The full list of attractions and dates included in this fantastic offer are:
• Issue 409 (16th July) - Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
• Issue 410 (30th July) - Chessington World of Adventures – Save £68 (£34 per ticket)
• Issue 411 (13th Aug) – Alton Towers Resort inc. CBeebies Land – Save £86.40 (£43.20 per ticket)
• Issue 412 (27th Aug) - Warwick Castle – Save £39.60 (£19.80 per ticket)
• Issue 413 (10th Sept) - Legoland and Legoland Discovery Centre – Save £82.80 (£41.40 per ticket)
• Issue 414 (24th Sept) – Sealife Centres and Seal sanctuaries – Save £39 (£19.50 per ticket)
Make sure to pick up your copy of CBeebies Magazine every fortnight to take advantage of these great offers, and save up to £355!