We are so excited to be official Lollibop bloggers this year, and as part of our role we get to offer you the chance to win a family pass to the show! Although it's been on our to do list the past couple of years, this will be our first visit and we can't wait! I just know that Lara, Sophia, and even Tatiana, are going to LOVE it. If you don't know anything about Lollibop, read on...
Build it, paint it, climb it…. LolliBop, the UK’s biggest kids festival is back!
Taking place at Hatfield House, August 15-17, the all star line-up - aimed at children under the age of 10 - combines some of the hottest names in kids entertainment, as well as hundreds of activities and interactive areas. The programme includes: Justin Fletcher, Mr Bloom, Mister Maker, Lazy Town and Sam & Mark on the main stage, plus live shows from Chris & Pui, Postman Pat, Scoobie-Doo, Swashbuckle & many more.
Creative kids will love the new 'Join In with Southbank Centre' area with plenty of dress up, make and take and workshops. We also have a brand new active zone with footballing from Tottenham Hotspur, baby ballet, an old fashioned sports day and martial arts. Other highlights include Bear Grylls Survival Academy, LolliKitchen, LolliBooks and special areas featuring Thomas & Friends, a Disney Silent Disco & Skylanders Trap Team.
Hatfield House is easily accessible by road, or rail, just 20 mins from London Kings Cross and has ample parking on site. The whole programme is for the under 10s and tickets are on sale now priced £22.00pp http://www.lollibopfestival.co.uk/
We’ve got one family pass (four tickets) to give away to this brilliant festival. To enter, answer the question below:
Q: Where is the location of LolliBop 2014?
A: Hatfield House
B: Hyde Park
C: Central Park
Just enter via the Rafflecopter below. Please answer the question above in the comments section, or none of your entries will count!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
· The competition closes midnight on 31st July 2014
· We have one family pass to giveaway. Each pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 12 months do not require a ticket)
· The winning family can attend on the day of their choice, either August 15, or August 16 or August 17. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize
· Travel and accommodation are not included
· The prize is non-refundable and cash alternative will be offered
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival
- The prize includes all events and activities at LolliBop but not food and drink from any stalls or bar