First of all I need to work on that dreaded time management so that I am at least consistent in my comping!! At the moment it's a bit feast or famine, with B-I-G gaps in-between times! Once I've conquered that, and entered as regularly as possible, surely my luck goes up, right? And all those 'Congratulations...' e-mails will come flooding in. Fingers crossed, anyway!
Our top wishes for prizes in 2015 are:
- A year's supply of something, maybe tea or juice, or even loo roll! Something we get through a lot of would be a real boon to the cupboards, and the purse strings.
- A holiday or two would be marvellous, maybe a sunny beach or city somewhere, we would love to take the girls to Greece or the Med, ooh maybe I should look into Mediterranean Cruises! Although a UK-based caravan holiday would be fab too!
- Theme park tickets, especially an annual pass, would be amazing, especially to the girls' beloved Peppa Pig World, or a Merlin pass. That would take car of lots of great family days out!
- We really need a new TV, both because our aged monster Philips is on its way out, and it takes up so much room. Just a little 32" flat screen, nothing huge or Smart needed.
- Shopping vouchers for me to buy some clothes with, I'm in desperate need but really resent spending the money on myself, so vouchers might make feel a little less guilty!
That's it really. Of course, anything else would be a big bonus, and we aren't ever going to say a big cash or car win would be a bad thing! Keep your fingers crossed for us...
If you're a comper, what are you hoping for in 2015?