Loving this wrap, a modern twist on traditional Turkish food, from Victus & Bibo. Perfect for summer picnics, al fresco lunches and easy suppers. It's quick, easy, fresh and full of flavour. Enjoy!
Traditional Cypriot Wrap
2 x 250g pack Cypriot halloumi, cut into 6 slices each
4 brown, white or multi-seed tortilla wraps or flat breads
80g rocket salad
2 tomatoes, chopped
½ small red onion, thinly sliced
Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, to serve
Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
1. Preheat a griddle pan, or the grill. Chargrill or grill the halloumi until golden brown, about 1 minute per side.
2. Warm the wraps in a dry frying pan.
3. Top each wrap with a handful of rocket salad, some chopped tomatoes and red onion.
4. Break up the pieces of halloumi and share them between the wraps. Season to taste, *add 2 teaspoons of Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise and drizzle with a little olive oil, if wished.
5. Fold over the tortillas and serve.
* If taking on a picnic, just take the mayo and oil with you. Wrap the warm flatbreads in foil and keep in a Thermos bag until needed.