Calor's new Fuel Switch Check tool advises users on how to reduce energy costs when upgrading the heating system of their homes. Fed up with expensive oil costs? Fed up with looking at that ugly oil tank? Think carefully about moving to LPG, and if you are considering the purchase of a new oil boiler, use this quick and easy tool to see just how you can save and benefit by switching to Calor.
There are just two main questions: how old is your oil boiler, and how old is your oil tank? An old boiler is likely to be inefficient and could be wasting your money. Let the experts tell you just how you can benefit from making the switch to LPG, whether now or in the future. Whilst for newer boilers the time may not be right, it is a good idea to start thinking about making the change in the future, and Calor are on hand to help you find a more efficient and economical provider.
- Power your heating, cooking, water and more
- Improve energy efficiency in your home by up to 30%
- Reduced energy costs
- A more affordable highly-efficient boiler (typically £900 cheaper)
- Lower carbon emissions (LPG emits around 20% less CO2 per kWh than oil)
- Remote monitoring and automatic top up means you'll never run out of fuel
- Easy and quick installation with minimal disruption
- No need to worry about oil leaks and associated costs (up to £20,000!)
- Free above ground tank installation
- Full support from Calor's Home Energy Support Team who will be with you every step of the way
- Easy account management and 50 local customer centres offering support when and where you need it
If you currently use oil and your old boiler or tank is heading to the point where it will be in need of replacement, head over to the Fuel Switch Checker today to see how you could benefit from a move to the cheapest LPG supplier in the UK.