These new luxury chocolate bars from the Irish chocolatier contain a range of indulgent chocolate fillings. Based on extensive research in the UK market, the innovative recipes, unique envelope packaging and 80g weight is just perfect for chocolate lovers. The seven new premium chocolate bars retail at £2.00 each and three (Salted Caramel / Caramel Crunch / Malted Chocolate Crunch) are currently available exclusively from Asda stores in the UK. But the whole range can be ordered online at www.lilyobriens.com.
Whether you want to share with family and friends (it will be tough), or just have a treat on an indulgent lazy evening in, there is the perfect filling for you. The new Lily O’Brien’s range features seven unique recipes, designed to deliver an exceptionally indulgent taste experience. They are:
- Irresistibly Milk Salted Caramel - luscious, slow-cooked caramel seasoned with Himalayan salt
- Dulce de Leche - dark chocolate rippled with creamy, caramel infused white chocolate
- Malted Chocolate Crunch - creamy milk chocolate with mellow malt crisp
- Peppermint Crunch - intensely dark chocolate with refreshing peppermint crisp and a hint of basil Caramel Crunch - milk chocolate with a savoury-sweet burst of golden caramel crunch scattered with Atlantic salt crystals
- Orange & Bergamot Ganache - rich chocolate with a smooth velvet heart of chocolate and orange ganache infused with Italian Bergamot, available in dark & milk chocolate
It's hard to pick just one, but my favourite is the Orange & Bergamot Ganache - it's absolutely divine. The Malted Chocolate Crunch comes a very close second, whilst Steve is hoarding the Peppermint Crunch all to himself. Perfectly proportioned into large but thin squares, these are the perfect 'one square with coffee' after dinner chocolate bars, although you will be sorely tempted to have a second.
For more information follow Lily O’Brien’s on Facebook or join the conversation on Twitter.
Fancy trying some of the other delicious chocolate in the range? If you would like to win a hamper full of delicious Lily O'Brien's chocolates, just enter via the Rafflecopter below. (Contents may vary.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway ends at midnight on Thursday 11th August 2016.
UK entrants only, please.