1. It's a bloomin' bargain! From just £109 per person, you get 52 weeks of family fun, that's just over £2 a week!! Just think of how much you could save over the long summer holiday alone.
2. There are 32 magical Merlin worlds to discover, up and down the country. Wherever you live, you're guaranteed the ultimate passport to fun.
3. You can become a Master of Spinjitzu! Be among the first to enter the all new LEGO® NINJAGO™ World when it opens at LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort in May. Join their favourite NINJAGO heroes in a series of training activities before putting their Ninja skills to the ultimate test on the LEGO® NINJAGO™ The Ride.
4. Or further north, stay at the new CBeebies Land Hotel at Alton Towers Resort, an awesome new resort, uniquely designed for young families and bursting with music, stories and adventures for little ones to enjoy.
5. The learning opportunities are fantastic. Whether your kids learn at home or at school, introduce them to wonders of nature above and under the sea at Sea Life centres from Gweek to Oban; or bring them to face to face with history at Warwick Castle.
6. See London from the best place in town, the Coca-Cola London Eye, then head indoors to the London Aquarium or along the riverbank to see what Tate Modern has to offer - a free day out in London town!
7. Join one of the UK's best-loved children's characters, The Gruffalo, at a brand new experience to Chessington World of Adventures Resort in 2017!
8. You can fill every half-term, holiday and weekend full of fun at no extra cost. It will save you a fortune. Just pack your passes and a picnic and you can go anywhere!
9. If you live in the north west or south east there really is no reason to delay - have a look at this attraction map to see just how many brilliant attractions are near you.
10. No more weekends or holidays slumped on the sofa, say yes to fun, every day. Imagine not having to stress about what to do to avoid those cries of "Mum, I'm bored!" Just check out this video:
The Merlin BIG New Year Sale ends at midnight on Monday 13th February 2017, buy your Merlin Annual Pass before then to save £££s!
Disclosure: I am a Merlin Annual Pass Blogger Ambassador, I was given a Merlin Annual Pass to do this review with my family and I was not paid to do this post. If anyone would like to confirm any details in the post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org