Makes 12 muffins
225ml Good Hemp Milk*
4 tbsp Good Hemp Oil*
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 medium leek, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, pressed
a big handful of spinach
275g plain flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
bunch of basil leaves, chopped
1. Pre-heat the oven to Gas 6 (200C/400F) and lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tin.
2. Heat the Good Hemp Oil in a saucepan and add the onion, garlic and leek. Gently fry for around 5 minutes, add the spinach and cook for a further 5 minutes then set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in the Good Hemp Milk.
4. Fold the mixture together using as few strokes as possible to keep in the air.
5. Now stir in the fried vegetable mixture and sprinkle in the basil; combine well.
6. Divide the mixture between the 12 holes in the muffin tin and bake for around 20 minutes until they are well risen and golden brown.
* Good Hemp ingredients can be purchased from their online store and from some supermarkets