White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake
200g Paterson’s Shortbread
100g white chocolate
150ml double cream
150ml condensed milk
1 lemon, juice and finely grated zest
1. Place the shortbread in a freezer bag and crush carefully with a rolling pin until resembling fine breadcrumbs.
2. Melt the chocolate over a pan of boiling water and add the shortbread crumbs. Stir thoroughly to coat the crumbs.
3. Press the mixture into individual tart tins, then place in the fridge for 15 minutes to set.
4. Retaining a few raspberries for garnish, crush the remaining raspberries lightly to release their juice.
5. Whip the cream until thick but still floppy, then gently fold in the condensed milk with a spatula. Continue to fold gently, adding lemon juice and raspberries.
6. The mixture will start to thicken as you pour it into the chilled biscuit cases. Smooth the tops with a palette knife and return to the fridge to set.
7. Once set, decorate with the remaining berries and serve.
Recipe c/o Paterson's shortbread.
A donation is made to Macmillan Cancer Support for each pack of Paterson’s shortbread sold to help ensure no-one faces cancer alone. Working together since May 2016, the Paterson's on-pack promotion hopes to raise £100,000 to help the charity provide essential financial, emotional, medical and practical support to the growing number of people living with cancer in the UK. Packs are available in supermarkets and other shops throughout the UK including Asda, Morrisons, Tesco, Poundland and Sainsbury’s (Scotland only).