Last year we asked our Facebook fans what they had for that special breakfast on Christmas Day, and the results were varied to say the least! (I'm not sure we can extrapolate this to the whole UK, but maybe...) In case you're as nosy as me, here are the top choices, most popular first:
- Bacon sandwiches/butties/barms dependent on your north/south affiliation
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
- Pancakes with assorted toppings
- Croissants/Pains au chocolats/pastries
- Just chocolate - possibly with the stocking satsuma/clementine too!
- Cooked breakfast
- Smoked salmon bagels
- Fresh bread/rolls and ham/cheese
- Irish coffee
- Eggs Benedict
- Tea and biscuits
- Mince pies and cream
- Cinnamon buns
- Cheese scones
And Bucks Fizz or Champagne is fairly ubiquitous!
Tear and share Panettone, Morrisons
What will you be having for breakfast this Christmas?
And don't forget to enter our competitions!